A cPanel webmail tutorial
In order to create a new email account in cPanel, follow the instructions below:
How to create an email account in cPanel Basic Theme:
1. Log in to your cPanel >> Mail section >> Email Accounts menu.
The Email Accounts menu can be accessed quickly via cPanel Shortcuts in the Simply Host account.
2. Navigate to the +Create button:
3. If you have multiple domains, select the domain you want your email account to be associated with in the drop-down list in the top right corner and enter the desired email.
It is possible either to set the password right away or provide an alternate email (the system will send an email with a password configuration link).
Click on +Create once all is set.
4. To log in webmail, click on Check Email next to the email account in question:
5. Once done, you will see the icons of the available webmail interfaces:
6. Feel free to choose any access webmail.
Horde webmail interface:
Roundcube webmail interface: